NovaBioAssays uses advanced liquid chromatographic assays and ultrasensitive ELISA to quantify oligonucleotide therapeutics in biological matrices. While some ELISA assays are more sensitive, the chromatographic based methods are more specific and able to quantify multiple analytes in one assay. The chromatographic based assays can also conduct metabolite identification and/or quantification simultaneously.
- Quantitative bioanalysis using UPLC-MS/MS assays on triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (Sciex API5000 or Thermo Quantiva) or UPLC-HRAM (Thermo Q Exactive-Plus)
- Quantitative bioanalysis using ultrasensitive fluorescence ELISA
- Quantitation and metabolite identification using LC-HRAM on Q Exactive or Q-Tof
- Quantitation and metabolite profiling using hybridization based UPLC-fluorescence assays
- Quantitation and metabolite profiling using UPLC-UV(PDA)-MS
- Structure characterization and purity assessment of CRISPR sgRNA using LC-HRAM on Q Exactive or Q-Tof