Hydrogen Deuterium eXchange Mass Spectrometry (HDX-MS) is a powerful technique to study protein dynamics, protein folding, protein-protein interactions, protein small molecule interactions, as well as protein-RNA interactions. Novabioassays has built its reputation in providing HDX MS service for epitope mapping, biosimilarity comparison, studying small molecule-protein interactions, peptide-protein interactions, protein-protein interactions, and RNA-protein interactions for many small and large pharmaceutical companies globally in the past five years.
At Novabioassays, we have achieved almost 100% successful rate in performing epitope mapping for more than 200 antibodies targeting more than 40 different antigens (from ~10 kDa to ~200 kDa) to support our clients’ patent applications and/or IND filings.
We have been chosen to provide HDX MS service by our clients due to the following facts:
- Unique immobilized protease columns for HDX MS experiments to provide ~100% sequence coverage for more than 90% of the proteins that we have worked on. In addition, the digestion efficiency of our protease columns provides increased sequence coverage and resolution for identifying key residues showing differences in conformation between control and experimental samples, as well as increased sequence redundancy to obtain greater confidence in the results.
- Two in-house built HDX automation systems provide the minimum back-exchange levels and the excellent reproducibility (standard deviation of D-uptake levels to be less than 0.05-0.1 Da or 1%), which is essential to confidently monitor subtle differences (2%) for protein solution conformation.
- Fast turnaround time: our standard turnaround time for performing epitope mapping using HDX MS is 4-6 weeks. However, we are able to deliver epitope mapping results for 1-2 antibodies in one week. We had delivered epitope mapping for more than 25 antibodies targeting 8 different antigens in 8 weeks.
- We guarantee the lowest price when you consider the quality and turnaround time.
- We performed epitope mapping for an antigen with molecular weight of ~200 kDa and we achieved more than 90% sequence coverage.
- For your difficult projects: We have experience with many different antigens or proteins, some of them with high molecular weight and multiple glycosylation sites or disulfide bonds.